SBI Health Insurance Hospital Lists in India - Here is a list of SBI Health Insurance Network Hospitals in India. SBI has one of the biggest list of cashless hospitals network present across the India. Check the list of SBI Health Insurance Hospital Networks in India with address and phone numbers.
SBI Health Insurance Hospital Lists in India
SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns around 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%.
SBI takes immense pride to confirm that during the year 2013-14, SBI General in association with State Bank of India covered over 1.5 crore Saving Bank Account holders of SBI with a Personal Accident Insurance cover. SBI General has also established its presence in nearly 14,000 branches of State Bank of India.
SBI General follows a very efficient distribution model encompassing Bancassurance, Agency and Broking Channels& Retail Direct Channels. SBI General's current geographical coverage extends to 56 cities pan India and presence in another 350+ locations through satellite resources, it has tried and worked very hard in making its presence feel across the globe. SBI General is currently serving three major customer segments 1.Retail Segment (Individual & Families), 2.Corporate Segment (mid to large size Companies) and 3.SME Segment.
Health Insurance Plans have become very important in the modern age due to the rising cost of medical expenses and the treatment costs of various ailments. Moreover, the current lifestyle of individuals has made them more prone to diseases and ailments which require medical attention. Medical costs are spiralling upwards and there is no relative growth in the income of the common man who eventually faces a financial crisis when faced with a medical emergency. Thus, it is prudent to insure oneself against any medical contingencies that may arise so that the financial aspect of the crisis is at least handled by the insurance company and the medical costs do not become a burden on the average middle-class man.
|Health Insurance Companies in India|
|Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance India|
|Bharti AXA Health Insurance India|
|Cholamandalam Health Insurance India|
|Cigna TTK Health Insurance India|
|Future Generali Health Insurance India|
|HDFC ERGO Health Insurance India|
|IFFCO TOKIO Health Insurance India|
|L&T Health Insurance India|
|Liberty Videocon Health Insurance India|
|Max Bupa Health Insurance India|
|National Health Insurance India|
|New India Health Insurance India|
|Oriental Health Insurance India|
|Raheja QBE Health Insurance India|
|Reliance Health Insurance India|
|Religare Health Insurance India|
|Royal Sundaram Health Insurance India|
|SBI Health Insurance India|
|Star Health Insurance India|
|United India Health Insurance India|
|Universal Sompo Health Insurance India|