Bharti AXA Dhan Varsha Saving Insurance Plan and Policy - A traditional non linked participating plan that offers you Non-Guaranteed Cash Bonuses from the 7th year, Guaranteed* Survival Benefits from the 10th year onwards, as well as a lump sum at the end of the Policy Term. All these while protecting your family's future.
Eligibility Details - Bharti AXA Dhan Varsha Saving Insurance Plan and Policy:
|Minimum Age# at entry||91 days|
|Maximum Age# at entry||55 years for Policy Term of 20 years
50 years for Policy Term of 25 years
|Maximum Age# at Maturity entry||75 years|
|Premium Payment Term & Policy Terrm||10 years Premium Payment Term for 20 years Policy Term
15 years Premium Payment Term for 25 years Policy Term
|Minimum Sum Assured (`)||`25,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured (`)||No Limit, subject to underwriting|
|Minimum Premium (`)||`3443 for Policy Term of 20 years
`2515 for Policy Term of 25 years
|Premium Payment Modes||Annual, semi- annual, quarterly* & monthly*|
Policy Details - Bharti AXA Dhan Varsha Saving Insurance Plan and Policy:
1.Two Policy Term & Premium payment term options: The product offers you the choice of two Policy Terms of 20 years and 25 years with premium payment terms of 10 years and 15 years respectively at inception of your policy
2. Guaranteed* Survival Benefits: The product assures Guaranteed* Survival Benefits until Maturity (except in the policy year coinciding with maturity). Once you complete the 10th Policy year, you will start receiving the survival benefit up to one year before maturity or death of Life Insured, whichever is earlier, subject to policy being in force. The Guaranteed Survival Benefit will be 6% of Sum Assured
3. Potential upside through Cash Bonuses: The product also offers Non-Guaranteed Cash Bonuses (if any) subject to the policy being in force. The Policy participates in the performance of the participating insurance fund and surplus is distributed as bonus. This Non-guaranteed benefit which is calculated as a percentage of Sum Assured is paid out as a cash bonus every year starting from the end of the 7th Policy year, until maturity or death, whichever is earlier.
4. Life Insurance Benefit: The product offers Life Insurance benefit which is paid out in case of the unfortunate event of death of Life Insured and is the higher of the following:
- Sum Assured on Death
- 105% of all premiums paid till the date of death
Where Sum Assured on Death is further defined as: The highest of
- 10 times Annualized Premium#
- Absolute amount assured to be paid on death equal to the Sum Assured under the policy
- Sum Assured on Maturity where the Sum Assured on Maturity is the Sum Assured under the policy
5. Maturity Benefit: Sum Assured on Maturity, which is the Sum Assured applicable under the Policy, is paid if the Life Insured survives till the Maturity of the Policy and the policy is in force.
6. Tax Benefits: You may avail of tax benefits on the premiums paid as well as the benefits received as per the prevailing tax laws under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of the Income-tax Act, 1961. The tax benefits are subject to change as per change in tax laws from time to time.
*Survival Benefit guaranteed subject to the policy being in force and all due premiums being paid
#Annualized Premium does not include Modal Factors and underwriting extra
Riders - Bharti AXA Dhan Varsha Saving Insurance Plan and Policy:
You may enhance your protection under this Plan by opting for the following rider(s):
Hospi Cash Rider:- This rider allows payment of a fixed benefit for each day of hospitalization and also provides lump sum benefit in case of surgery. UIN: 130B007V02
Accidental Death Benefit Rider:- Under this rider you will receive additional Sum Assured as chosen in case of unfortunate event of death due to an accident. UIN: 130B008V01
Premium Waiver Rider:- Under this rider future premiums will be waived off in case of critical illness (for rider taken by Life Insured) and under Critical Illness/Death or ATPD/Both incase Rider is taken by proposer). UIN: 130B005V03
Bharti AXA Life Term Rider(UIN: 130B009V01): Under this rider the policyholder can increase the life insurance coverage for a nominal premium.
Please refer rider brochure for complete details on terms and conditions and exclusions before opting for the rider.
Riders are optional and are available at an extra cost.
Bajaj Allianz Child Life Insurance Plans and Policy