Future Generali India Cancer Protect Plan and Policy - Being diagnosed with cancer is the worst news anyone could hear. With changing lifestyles and surroundings, the probability or risk of getting cancer is higher.The treatment of cancer puts a major blow on your financial set up. The financial burden can be eased out with Future Genrali’s Cancer Protect Plan, which offers benefits for multiple stages of cancer.
Key Features - Future Generali India Cancer Protect Plan and Policy
- Covers from early stages of cancer
- Lump sum Payout to cover medical expenses
- No medical test required
- Convenient to buy online
- Offers waiver of premium benefit
- Avail tax benefits under section 80 D of IT Act
Benefits - Future Generali India Cancer Protect Plan and Policy
On being diagnosed at minor stage, lump sum benefit of 25% of the sum assured is payable. Maximum 4 times minor stage cancer benefit is payable upto a maximum of sum assured.
On being diagnosed at major stage, lump sum benefit of 100% of the sum assured is payable minus the already paid claim amount (if any).
- Avail tax benefits u/s 80D as per IT Act, 1961 for premium paid for this plan.
- Quick Claim Settlement.
- No Co pay/cost sharing is applicable.
- Initial Waiting Period: No claim is admissible within a period of 180 days beginning on the Commencement Date or the Date of Reinstatement of the Policy.
- Survival Period Waiting Period:Survival time period of 7 days is required from the date of diagnosis of Cancer for the claims to be eligible.
The Plan offers 2 Plan Variants
Option 1: Lump sum Cover
Option 2: Lump sum Cover with Income Benefits
Lump sum Benefit
Waiver of Premium Benefit
The premiums are waived off for next three years or till the end of the policy term, whichever is earlier.
Income of 2% of the cover amount (Sum Assured) per month for a period of 60 months on diagnosis of Major Stage Cancer.This benefit is exclusively available with option 2 plan variant only.
There is no death benefit payable under this plan.
There is no maturity benefit payable under this plan.
The policy acquires a Surrender Value immediately only in case of single premium.The surrender value depends on the year of surrender.
How the Plan Works?
Let us understand the plan with the example of Mr. Raj
Life Insured: Mr. Bajaj
Age: 30 years
Term: 20 years
Sum Insured: Rs 20 lakh
Annual Premium: Rs 1,144 plus taxes
Value Added Benefits
Waiting Period Clause
Product Details - Future Generali India Cancer Protect Plan and Policy
|Age (as on last birthday)||18 Years- For Major Life 1 Year- For Minor Life||65 Years – For Major Life 17 Years- For Minor Life|
|Sum Assured||10 Lacs - For Major Life 10 Lacs –For Minor Life||40 Lacs - For Major Life 10 Lac- For Minor Life|
|Policy Tenure||5 Years- Or Single Pay 10/15/20 Years- For Regular Pay||80 Years Minus Age At Entry –Regular Pay|
|Grace Period||30 Days (15 Days For Monthly Mode)||-|
|Freelook Period||15 Days/ 30 Days (for Distance Marketing Channel) From The Receipt Of The Policy||-|
Exclusions - Future Generali India Cancer Protect Plan and Policy
- Sexually Transmitted Disease, AIDS or HIV
- Any congenital conditions
- Any pre-existing condition (as defined above)
- Intoxication by alcohol or narcotics or drugs not prescribed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Nuclear, biological or chemical contamination (NBC)
Future Generali India Online Life Insurance Plans and Policy