Religare Secure Personal Accident Health Insurance Plan
Religare Secure Personal Accident Health Insurance Plan - This Religare Health Insurance policy directly addresses each concern that arises in the event of a personal accident. It brings various additional benefits, including hassle-free claim settlement, thoughtful services while the recovery procedure remains certain with ensured good health at the end of the day. Following are the key features:
- Accidental death covered
- Coverage for reconstructive surgery
- Coverage for permanent/partial disability
- Coverage for child education
Additional Benefits - Religare Secure Personal Accident Health Insurance Plan
Under this Religare Health Insurance Policy, Sum insured is paid to the nominee, in case of a tragic loss.
Coverage for any surgery or fracture as advised by a medical expert or doctor.
Sum insured is paid to the nominee, in case the insured goes missing over a period of one year.
Coverage for any expense that resulted due to artificial arm/leg/eye or for medical equipments, viz. hospital bed, wheelchair and so on.
Reimbursement of ambulance expenses incurred due to any medical emergency.
Eligibility - Religare Secure Personal Accident Health Insurance Plan
- Minimum entry age: 91 day.
- Maximum entry age: 24 years for child and 70 years for adult
- Policy renewability: Lifelong
- Policy issuance: Subject to underwriting and approval
- Change in occupation: Information regarding change in occupation or profession is expected
- Document verification: You might require to appear for document verification
under this Religare Health Insurance Policy, Any existing disease/ailment or symptoms/surgery within initial 30 days of policy start.
- Any self-inflicted injury, viz. Suicide etc.
- Medical expense incurred for treatment of alcohol/drug consumption.
- Medical expense incurred for treatment of AIDS.
- Any congenital disease.
- Treatment arising from abortion/miscarriage/childbirth or a similar case.
- Hospitalization due to war/nuclear weapons/riots/strike.
- Treatment of infertility.