Religare Joy Maternity Focus Health Insurance Plan
Religare Joy Maternity Focus Health Insurance Plan - This Religare Health insurance plan covers hospitalization expenses in case of pregnancy along with both health and maternity needs, not only at present but also tomorrow. Religare believes in the miracle of life, which is the most joyous experience of the lifetime. Following are the key features:
- A wide network of over 4758 hospitals with cashless facility
- Great blend of medication and healthcare
- Maternity claims with a waiting period of 24 months
- No claim bonanza brings 100% increase in Sum Assured
- Newborn baby coverage if any
Additional Benefits - Religare Joy Maternity Focus Health Insurance Plan
- A three-year policy that powers you shift your focus onto what’s more important for you, instead of worrying about policy renewal, claim and so forth.
- Tax benefits on premiums paid towards the health insurance policy, as per Income Tax Act.
- 15 days of policy trial and instance cancelation.
- Free day care treatment across a wide network of over 4758 hospitals.
- Maternity expenses covered, in case of hospitalization for child delivery.
- Free coverage of newborn baby for up to 90 days, and then at standard premium payment.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses for up to 30 days and post-hospitalization expenses for up to 60 days.
- No claim bonanza brings 100% increase in Sum Assured.
- Private air-conditioned room.
Eligibility - Religare Joy Maternity Focus Health Insurance Plan
- Minimum entry age: 18 years for an adult, 1 day for a child as well as a newborn.
- Maximum entry age: 65 years for an adult, 24 years for a child, and 90 days for a newborn.
- Policy exit age: Lifelong.
- Coverage type: Individual/Family
- Premium on renewal: Subject to change with IRDA approval.
- Waiting Period: up to 30 days in case of any illness and not an accident, 2 years for maternity, 24 months for medication/treatment, 48 months for any existing disease.
- Policy term: 3 years.
- Maternity coverage: up to 45 years of age.