Aviva i-Life Insurance Plan and Policy
Aviva i-Life Insurance Plan and Policy - Aviva i-Life is a pure protection plan which is available for online purchase without any agent intervention. Pure Term Plans have Death Benefit if the life insured dies within the policy tenure and no Maturity Benefit if he survives the entire term. It is a vanilla term plan with no fringes attached.
Key Features - Aviva i-Life Insurance Plan and Policy:
- It is a pure Term Insurance Policy with Death Benefit only and no Maturity Benefit.
- Exclusively available on the internet for an online purchase and only available in select cities
- An additional rebate for female lives of 5% on the tabular premium rates for male lives
- There is a rebate for large Sum Assure.
Eligibility Details - Aviva i-Life Insurance Plan and Policy:
|AGE OF ENTRY
|PREMIUM PAYMENT TERM
||Equal to Plan tenure
Benefits - Aviva i-Life Insurance Plan and Policy:
Tax benefits are subject to conditions specified under section 10(10D) and section 80C of the Income-tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time. Customer is advised to take an independent view from tax consultant. Service Tax & Cess, as applicable shall be levied over and above premium amount shown here as per applicable tax laws.
- In case of death of the life insured, the nominee gets the sum assured.